July 4th 16:00JST ~ Jul 16th 13:59JST
■ New Theater Items
- Skill Panel Rank 8 and 9 & 3rd Auto Skill to be added.
- New Feature: Unit Skills
- Unit Formation Costs increased
- Adjusted the amount of Stargems required to recover Stamina.
- Coin Search Daily Event will have a new difficulties.
■ Update Commemorative Event
- Login to the game and get free 3000stargems. (Can only be redeemed once).
Redeeming Period: June 25th 5:00JSt until Jul 2nd 4:59JST
■ Skill Panel Rank 8 and 9 & 3rd Auto Skill
- In order to complete Skill Panel Ranks 8 and 9, the pieces will be available from the Main Story 7-6 onwards.
- To get the 3rd Auto Skill, unlock Rank 9.
Events to farm rare gemtsones and pieces will be held in the near future.
■ Unit Skills
Unit Skills are skills that affect not only your chosen stage girl, but all the stage girls in the same unit in the organization.
Unit Skills will be added to all stage girls with a default rarity of 3☆ and 4☆
Example of Unit Skill Effect
- 10% Increased ACT Power for Flower Element Stage Girls
- 10% Increased ACT Power of all Stage Girls from Frontier Arts Academy
- 10% Increased Normal Defense for Stage Girls Standing in the Front Position
Unit Skills can be leveled up to Level 21 and their effects will increase.
There are two ways to level them up.
- Level up using Creation Jewels.
- Level up by using duplicates of the same Stage Girl.
If you receive the same Stage Girl after rolling a duplicate in the gacha, their Unit Skill will be leveled up automatically.
※You will still receive Creation Jewels upon drawing a duplicate in the gacha.
※To those who will roll a duplicate Stage Girl before June 24th 17:00 will also have their Unit Skills level up automatically once you login the game after the patch.
Unit Skills does not affect the currently on going Star Performance. It will be added in the next season of Star Performance.
■ Unit Formation COST Limit Increased
COST will be increased by 20 from the current limit. COST increase for Star Performance will be added to the next season.
■ Adjustment to Stargems required for recovering Stamina
The amount has been reduced after the 4th one onwards.
1st to 5th Reset = 80 Stargems
6th to 10th Reset = 120 Stargems
11th to 20th Reset = 160 Stargems
21st to 30th Reset = 240 Stargems
■ New Coin Search Difficulties
- Difficulties 05, 06 and 07 will be added.
- Number of resets per day is still the same.
New My Theater Items!
■ New Items
- The Mad Hatter's Tea Table
- Red Heart Chair
- Watch Patterned Rug Mat
- Poisonous Mushroom Object
- Tea Cup Object
- Card Partition
- Rose Arch
- Queen of Hearts's Castle Floor
- Queen of Hearts's Castle Wall
■ Event Period
June 19th 16;00JST until July 3rd 13:59JST
■ How to Play
① Collect "Heart Sticks" by playing the event stages!
- In order to be able to challenge the event boss, you must collect "Heart Sticks"!
- Heart Sticks also drop in the game's main story.
② There are two kinds of challenge bosses!
- In each boss revue the Bosses' abilities and dropped items will be different
- Please note that if you are unable to defeat the Boss, its HP will reset the next time you challenge it again.
If you try to challenge the boss and lose, Heart Sticks will be returned to you.
Difficulty 1 → 4x Heart Sticks
Difficulty 2 → 7x Heart Sticks
Difficulty 3 → 12x Heart Sticks
Difficulty 4 → 14x Heart Sticks
Difficulty 5 → 24x Heart Sticks
③ Win the challenge bosses by setting different girls and memoirs from the event gacha to be more powerful against the boss!
④ Get event points!
By defeating the challenge boss you can earn event points per difficulty.
※ You also have a chance to get Alice Skin Shards as drops!
※ Points will not be carried over to the next event.
⑤ Exchange items with Cards!
Collect "Ace of Hearts" and "Ace of Spades" to exchange for various items in the shop! There will also be items for the June 24th Patch, so please check the Scheduled June 24th Patch Notes.
You may exchange until July 6th 13:59JST. The final event reset for the daily item would be on July 3rd 05:00JST
■ Event Story
There will be a limited story for this event as well! The story chapters will be unlocked by getting more event points.
※ Stories that are not read during the event duration will not be available in the gallery once the event ends.
■ Event Cards
These cards will be powerful to the boss for certain a amount of percentage.
3★ [White Rabbit] Kanou Misora
[More Info Later]
Party Members Damage +50% vs Event Boss (Your and My Wonderland Event)
3★ [Tower of Cards]
Special Event Skill: Ace of Spades Drop Rate +10% vs Ace of Spades Boss (Your and My Wonderland Event)
■ Stage Girls
4★ [Queen of Hearts] Kochou Shizuha will grant party members +100% increased Damage to the Challenge Boss, even as Support member
4★ [Alice] Ootsuki Aruru will grant party members +100% increased Damage to the Challenge Boss, even as Support member
3★ [White Rabbit] Kanou Misora will grant party members +50% increased Damage to the Challenge Boss, even as Support member
Any other Frontier Arts Academy Stage Girls will deal additional 10% damage to the boss.
4★ [The Two of Them in Wonderland will give 20% increased drops of Green and Ace of Spadess (30% when fully uncapped)
3★ [Researching Cats] will gave 10% increased drops of Ace of Heartss (20% when fully uncapped)
3★ [Tower of Cards] will gave 10% increased drops of Ace of Spadess (20% when fully uncapped)
■ Gacha Box Period
June 19th 16:00JST until July 3rd 13:5(JST
■ Step Up Gacha
First pull are 3 cars for free!
Second pull is 50% off 10-pull for 1500stargems!
Third and Fourth Pull is a full 3000stargem pull but with guaranteed 4* Stage Girl OR Memoir!
■ Event PickUp Gacha
4★ [Alice] Ootsuki Aruru
Party Members Damage +100% vs Event Boss (Your and My Wonderland Event)
4★ [Queen of Hearts] Kochou Shizuha
4★ [The Two of Them in Wonderland
Special Event Skill: Pink and Ace of Spades Drops +20% vs Event Boss (Your and My Wonderland Event)
3★ [Researching Cats]
Special Event Skill: Ace of Hearts Drop Rate +10% vs Ace of Hearts Boss (Your and My Wonderland Event)
■ Availability Period
June 1st 16:00JST until June 13th 13:59JST
June 1st 16;00JST until June 13th 13:59JST
■ How To Play the Event
① Clear the event stages and collect "Boss Keys" to challenge the event boss!
※Boss Keys will also drop in the main story if a certain condition is met.
② Play the event by taking advantage of the special effects of the event's reward Memoir and Stage Girl as well as the Gacha Stage Girl and Memoirs!
③ Defeat the event boss and collect "Bouquets" and exchange them with the lottery box! It's a good opportunity to collect rare pieces!
※The boxes have different rewards per box. (The rewards will be constant after the 6th box).
※The number of feathers required per box is different.
※The box will be available until March 22nd 13:59JST
④ After defeating all the 5 Boss difficulties, try the Challenge Mode. It only costs 1x Stamina so feel free to try different combinations of Stage Girls to defeat it!
Challenge Stage First Clear Rewards
High Difficulty 01
- Angel Lion Piece 1x
- 50x Stargems
High Difficulty 02
- 100x Star gems
Each challenge is only 1x Stamina so challenge as much as you can with the best formation!
Moon Rainbow Piece 1x (First Clear)
100x Stargems for clearing all.
※There are no drops in this stage.
※Losing the Revue will not carry over the Boss's HP to your next run.
This event will have a special story that is exclusive only to this event! The event story will unlock based on how many times the event boss has been defeated!
Each chapter will be unlocked once per day.
Stories that are not unlocked during the event period will not be viewable after the event.
■ 2x Drop
You have an opportunity to turn on the 2x Drop once a day.
- The 2x Drop will only apply if the boss is defeated.
- the 2x Drop button resets at 5:00JST everyday.
3★ [Bride Yuno] Isurugi Futaba
3★ [To Be The Best Bride]
■ Special Effects
4★ [Bride June] Kagura Hikari will grant party members +200% increased Damage to the Challenge Boss, even as Support member
3★ [Bride Yuno] Isurugi Futaba will grant party members +100% increased Damage to the Challenge Boss, even as Support member
Any Seisho Music Academy Character will grant 10% increased Damage to the Challenge Boss.
4★ [Deux JUNO!? the brides from June] will grant 50% increased Damage to the Challenge Boss. (+80% if fully uncapped!)
3★ [In Your Thoughts] will grant 30% increased Damage to the Challenge Boss. (+60% if fully uncapped!)
3★ [To Be The Best Bride] will grant 30% increased Damage to the Challenge Boss. (+60% if fully uncapped!)
There will be a step-up gacha for this gacha box!
4★ Stage Girl Appearance Rate 2x!
Step 1 / 2: One 10-pull is guaranteed to give you one of the new cards whether a stage girl or a memoir.
Step 3: 10-pull for free!
※The guaranteed 4★ Stage Girl Counter will reset once Part 1 Gacha ends. It will not carry over.
■ Gacha Period
Happy Wedding Gacha PART 1
June 1st 16;00JST until June 3rd 13:59JST
Happy Wedding Gacha PART 2
June 3rd 14:00JST until June 13th 13:59JST
■ Pick Up Gacha PART 1
4★ [Bride June] Kagura Hikari
4★ [Deux JUNO!? the brides from June]
3★ [In Your Thoughts]
May 24 16:00JST on wards
※ It is a permanent mode that does not end.
※ The "Red Jersey" Suzdal Cat Stage will be held until May 31st 23:5(JST
■ What is the Twilight Theater?
It's a real-time collaborative content that challenges a BOSS with the cooperation of up to three players.
① Set Up Your Twilight Theater Team
- You may organize up to eight stage girls.
② Choose a Challenge Method
- There are two ways to try this mode. Choose between "Make a Room" and "Room Entry"
- Make a Room - you will be the leader of the room and will recruite members for the Twilight Theater.
- Room Entry - will be you participating as a member in the room.
You will need a Challenge Point (CP). CP recovers once every 30 minutes. You may store up to 5CP.
③ Decide which 9 girls who will do the 3 challenge stages.
- Up to three players gathered in the room will pick one from the stage girls that a player organized in step ① until the challenge stage has a total of nine.
- If you are unsure about what to use, you may tap "定型文機能" to automatically set girls.
④ Get Rewards!
Usse the medals that the Boss drops to exchange in the store for rewards you love!
Do know that you need specific items to create a room, as well as obtain a "Golden Treasure Chest" if you host the raid.
■ Limited Time Reward
The following rewards will be in the "Twilight Theater" store tab until June 9th 23:59JST.
- 3★ Memoir [Legendary Punishment Suzdal Cat]
- Theater Item - Line Car Suzdal Cat
■ Point Differences and Revue Songs
- Revue Songs
The effects of your revue songs will only affect your girls.
- Climax Revue
If an ally player as initiated Climax Revue but has not started yet, you may press the "後追いクライマックスレヴュー" button to enter Climax Revue in one turn.
- Finish ACT
If there are two or more stage girls in a Climax Revue, you may activate the Finish ACT.
- Which Finish ACT type will trigger depends on which girl is fastest.
- Game Over
If a Stage Girl's HP enters 0, the Stage Girl will reappear with full HP after a certain number of turns. These number of turns increases every time it happens.
■ Changes from Beta Version
- Layout Adjusted
- Next Level/Difficulty will be released whether the stage is cleared after creating or entering a room.
- The limit of stage girls that can be selected in the waiting room has been changed from 4 to 3.
- You may now put a password in a room.
- The player's name is now fixed on the lower part of the screen.
- Recovery time of CP is now displayed on the screen.
- When creating a room has reached its limit, the time limit of when a next CP will be restored.
- Number of turns at zero HP is as follows 3 Turns → 4 Turns → 5 Turns → 8 Turns → 10 Turns →
- The content will be continuously updated.
May 21 16:00JST
New "Skin" Feature is now up!
Get a skin and customize stage girls!
- What is the new Skin function?
-- You can alter the look of an already existing Stage Girl. The live2D and the Revue 3D Models will change as well.
※You need the corresponding Stage Girl and Skin to customize.
- Skin Introduction
New Skins would be for
- 4★ [Onikage] Akikaze Rui
- 3★ [Benikage] Yumeoji Fumi
Exchange the skins in the ship by using Skin Medals.
■ Skin Exchange Period
May 21st 16:00JST until June 3rd 13:59JST
■ Item Line Up
- 4★ [Onikage] Akikaze Rui (Skin)
- 3★ [Benikage] Yumeoji Fumi (Skin)
- Skill Level Pieces
- Stargem Gacha Ticket
- 30,000 Coins
- 300 Coins
- Lesson Tickets 3★
New My Theater Items starting May 21st!
May 21st 16:00JST until May 31st 13:59JST
※There are no special drops.
※Challenging the Boss's again will not carry over its previous HP.
③ Defeat the event boss and collect "Scrolls" and exchange them with the lottery box! It's a good opportunity to collect rare pieces!
3★ [Benikage] Yumeoji Fumi
3★ [The Truth Behind the Water Spider?]
4★ [Onikage] Akikaze Rui will grant party members +200% increased Damage to the Challenge Boss, even as Support member
3★ [Benikage] Yumeoji Fumi will grant party members +100% increased Damage to the Challenge Boss, even as Support member
Any Rinmeikan Girls School Character will grant 10% increased Damage to the Challenge Boss.
4★ [Enduring Turbulent Times] will grant 50% increased Damage to the Challenge Boss. (+80% if fully uncapped!)
3★ [The Mischievous Ninja Has Escaped!] will grant 30% increased Damage to the Challenge Boss. (+60% if fully uncapped!)
3★ [The Truth Behind the Water Spider?] will grant 30% increased Damage to the Challenge Boss. (+60% if fully uncapped!)
Step 1: 3x pulls are free!
Step 2: One 10x Pull is for half the cost! (1500stargems)
Step 3: One 10x Pull and get a guaranteed 4* (Stage Girl or Memoir)!
■ Pick Up Gacha
4★ [Onikage] Akikaze Rui
4★ [Enduring Turbulent Times]
3★ [The Mischievous Ninja Has Escaped!]
[Taiwan Offline Event]
We're holding an offline event in Taipei, Taiwan on 2019/5/25!
Maho Tomita and Momoyo Koyama, the voice actresses of characters Karen Aijo and Maya Tendo, will be in attendance!
-Schedule: 5/25 (Sat.) 16:00 - 17:00 (Taiwan time)
-Venue: Taisugar Hotel, Taipei Taiwan
Player Q&A time
Vs. Revue time with the voice actresses
Game time with the voice actresses
*The above content may be subject to change without prior notice
Momoyo Koyama (Karen Aijo)
Maho Tomita (Maya Tendo)
■How to Participate
1. Read the application agreement.
2. Purchase the "Star Gems x6,200 (w/ chance at Taiwanese event)" pack purchasable one time only during the availability period to obtain the chance win an invitation to attend the event.
3. After you have purchased the above pack, head to the application site and enter your Player ID and e-mail address.
4. 110 of the people that applied will be chosen at random and will be given an invitation to attend the event.
5. Only those chosen to attend the event will be sent an e-mail with details regarding attending the event.
*Please read the application agreement before applying.
*This event will be held in Taiwan. You are solely responsible for any costs incurred to attend the event such at transportation, hotel fees, etc.
*After you have applied, you will receive an e-mail confirming your application.
*The results of the raffle to decide the winners will be sent in an e-mail to ONLY the winners at a later date.
*You must agree to the participation conditions set out in the Application Agreement in order to apply for a chance to win an invitation to attend the event.
*Please make sure to bring your phone so that you can show your Player ID upon entry to the venue. You will be denied entry if we cannot confirm your Player ID.
Star Gems x6,200 (w/ chance at Taiwanese event) Pack Details
-Availability: 5/8 - 5/12
-Application Period: 5/8 - 5/12
-Winners Announced: 5/15
*This pack can only be purchased once per player.
- Examination Chair
- Pink Waiting Chair
- Pink Hospital Bed
- Pink Nursing Cart
- Pink Partition
- Skeletal Model Honetarou-kun
- Weighing Scale
- Height Measuring Device
- Hospital-themed Floor
- Hospital-themed Wall