[Event] Our Holy Night Event and Holy Night's Blessing Gacha
■ Event Title
Our Holy Night
■ Event Period
December 18th 16:00JST until December 28th 13:59JST
■ How to Play
① Collect "Snow Crystals" by playing the event stages!
- In order to be able to challenge the event boss, you must collect "Snow Crystals"!
- Snow Crystals also drop in the game's main story.
② There are two kinds of challenge bosses!
- In each boss revue the Bosses' abilities and dropped items will be different (Tips: Red boss is resistant against special-type characters, and Blue boss is resistant against normal-type characters. Design your teams accordingly!)
- Please note that if you are unable to defeat the Boss, its HP will reset the next time you challenge it again.
If you try to challenge the boss and lose, snow crystals will be returned to you.
Difficulty 1 → 4x Snow Crystals
Difficulty 2 → 7x Snow Crystals
Difficulty 3 → 12x Snow Crystals
Difficulty 4 → 14x Snow Crystals
Difficulty 5 → 24x Snow Crystals
③ Win the challenge bosses by setting different girls and memoirs from the event gacha to be more powerful against the boss!
④ Get Christmas Points!
By defeating the challenge boss you can earn Christmas points per difficulty.
※ Points will not be carried over to the next event.
⑤ Exchange items with Santa Hats!
Collect "Red Santa Hats" and "Blue Santa Hats" to exchange for various items in the shop until December 31st, 2018 13:59JST!
※ There will also be a "Mysterious Box" the lottery item mentioned in the patch notes, added!
Mystery Box Contents
- Stargem Gacha Ticket
- Canned Juice
- 5000 Coins
- 1000 Coins
- 500 Coins
- Lesson Ticket ★★★
- Lesson Ticket ★★
- Lesson Ticket ★
- Memoir Upgrade ★★★
- Memoir Upgrade ★★
- Memoir Upgrade ★
■ Event Story
There will be a Christmas Limited story for this event as well! The story chapters will be unlocked by getting more Christmas Points.
※ Stories that are not read during the event duration will not be available in the gallery once the event ends.
■ Event Cards
These cards will be powerful to the boss for certain a amount of percentage.
3★ [Red-nosed Reindeer] Aijou Karen
Single (M) + DEF Down
Single (L) + ATK Down
Damage Cut 4% + Damage Up 2%
Party Members Damage +50% vs Event Boss (Our Holy Night)
3★ [Nana's Special Christmas Lunch]
HP + MDEF
Damage Cut 4% + Critical Damage Up 15%
Special Event Skill: Blue Santa Hats Drop Rate +10% vs Blue Event Boss (Our Holy Night)
■ Stage Girls
4★ [Holy Night Santa Claus] Tsuyuzaki Mahiru will grant party members +100% increased Damage to the Challenge Boss, even as Support member
3★ [Red-nosed Reindeer] Aijou Karen will grant party members +50% increased Damage to the Challenge Boss, even as Support member
4★ [Merry Christmas 2018] will give 20% increased drops of red and blue Santa Hats (30% when fully uncapped)
3★ [Everyone Decorating the Tree] will gave 10% increased drops of red Santa Hats (20% when fully uncapped)
3★ [Nana's Special Christmas Lunch] will gave 10% increased drops of blue Santa Hats (20% when fully uncapped)
Holy Night's Blessing Gacha
■ Gacha Title
Holy Night's Blessing Gacha
■ Gacha Box Period
December 18th 16:00JST until December 28th 13:59JST
■ Event PickUp Gacha
4★ [Holy Night Santa Claus] Tsuyuzaki Mahiru
Single (M) + Both DEF Down
Present For You
Area (L) + Party HP Regen
Damage Cut 4% + Radiance 4/turn
Party Members Damage +100% vs Event Boss (Our Holy Night)
4★ [Merry Christmas 2018]
ATK + MDEF
Climax Damage Up 8% + Critical Rate Up 11%
Special Event Skill: Red and Blue Santa Hats Drop Rate +20% vs Event Boss (Our Holy Night)
3★ [Everyone Decorating the Tree]
Heal 70HP per turn + Critical Rate Up 8%
Special Event Skill: Red Santa Hats Drop Rate +10% vs Red Event Boss (Our Holy Night)
■ Holy Night Santa Claus Talent Piece Pack
※ This is only available for 48-hours after getting 4★ [Holy Night Santa Claus] Tsuyuzaki Mahiru
- Holy Night Santa Claus Talent Piece (1-time only)
Content: 4,000 stargems, 500,000 coins, 50x 4★ [Holy Night Santa Claus] Tsuyuzaki Mahiru Talent Pieces
Price: 4,800 yen
- Christmas Eve's Santa Claus Skill Panel Piece Set (1-time only)
Content: 2500 stargems, 150,000 coins, 6x Hairtie, and skill panel pieces to Rank 4 4★ [Holy Night Santa Claus] Tsuyuzaki Mahiru.
[Event] Hallowin→Halloween - Masterpost (Information and Event Story Translations)
October 29th, 16:00JSt ~ November 8th, 13:59JST
■How to Play:
- Play the event stage and reach the boss stage.
- The event stages and boss stages will be dropping "Halloween Candy" that you can use to pull the gacha for various items and rare pieces!
※: You can reset the box by pulling all of its content. (You can reset the box's content right from the start after resetting 5 times.)
※: The total number of Halloween Candies needed to reset a box is different.
1. Upgrade the event card 3★Tsukasa, and 4★Halloween Gacha Kaoruko or 3★Shizuha if you get them
2. Upgrade and attach the Halloween Memoirs to your characters; those give extra DMG to the Event Boss. (Refer to the Information below.)
3. Get a Tank character to protect your Offensive party members. Boss is Wind Element. Upgrade your starter tank 2★Karen which is Flower, or use 4★ Knight Maya or 3★ Knight Claudine if you have them.
4. Find Support 4★Halloween Kaoruko and Follow the person so you get them more often.
5. Build Kirameki/Radiance so your Offensive characters can Climax along with Kaoruko, have them survive and do final Climax Attack with Flower-type for extra damage.
6. If you lost the fight, the Boss retain the HP from last fight for your next fight so you can try again. Try to figure out a setup where you can defeat the Normal Boss in 1 try.
Clear Hard (once) with 4 Tries = costs 120 keys = gives 100 candy
Clear Normal with 6 Runs (Assuming you only battle it once) = costs 120 keys = gives 90 candy
※ Trying to defeat the Hard boss more than 4 times is inefficient. If your party cannot defeat the boss with just 4 tries, farm the event with the Normal boss.
- The event's story is a limited story made only for this Halloween Event. The story will be translated and updated on this page. This page will be updated at least once everyday until the Event Story is fully translated.
※Event story translation will be full text only.
Date: Nov 8th ~ December 1st (After the event)
- The event reward card's talent crystals are not obtainable via the daily farms and the talent crystal shop. However, in order to give way for the iOS release, "Relentless Spider Witch Ebisu Tsukasa" talent crystals will be available only for this event. Other events will not include them.
■Event Cards Information
▼ Event Reward/Gacha Stage Girl Bonuses
<Event Boss +200% Damage>
<Event Boss +100% Damage>
<Event Boss +10% Damage>
- Every Seisho Music Academy Stage Girls
- Every Frontier Arts Academy Stage Girls
▼ Event Reward/Gacha Memoir Bonuses
<Event Boss +50% Damage>
Up to +80% Damage if max leveled and uncapped
<Event Boss +30% Damage>
Up to +60% Damage if max leveled and uncapped
- You may also receive Halloween Candies and Gacha Tickets by completing the Halloween Missions.
- Defeat Event Boss #times
- Reset the Gacha Box #times
※We are unsure how many the total is at the moment.
Event Story Translations
Added Chapter 1 Event Story Translations 11/01/2018
[tabby title="Chapter 1"]
The story about Bobotie is in Revue Starlight Overture Chapter 3.
We will be updating this thread regularly, please check back every now and then!
[Event] First Event "Hallowin→Halloween" will begin soon! Get a chance to pull 4★ "Mischievous Bat Witch Hanayagi Kaoruko" from the Sweet Halloween Gacha!
Event Name: Hallowin→Halloween
Duration: Start -- October 29th, 2018 16:00JST - End -- November 8th, 2018 13:59JST
Description: Will contain a special story for this limited time event. The event will have event bosses to be beat. The boss will drop Halloween Candies that can be used to draw in the special Halloween Gacha Box to get 3★ "Relentless Spider Witch Ebisu Tsukasa" and 3★ Memoir Tendou Maya "Banana's Pumpkin".